Monday, March 12, 2012

Banana Chocolate Cupcakes


We'll be going off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow, not because it's school holidays, but because my dad will be coming back from his Umrah.  We didn't go back when he left for Mecca two weeks ago since it was on a school day.  But since now it's the holidays, I have no excuse.  But a good excuse at that, because I will get to see my sisters whom I have missed so much!

My sister (the one who lives in Alor Setar!) have always asked me to buy smoked catfish every time I go back to Kuala Lumpur but this time around, she made no such request.  But, since I know her fondness for the delicacy, I bought it for her nevertheless.
I will also be bringing along a little something for her, and the others whom I assume would also be there.  For that occasion, I have made Banana Chocolate Cupcakes.  It's an easy recipe.  In fact it's the same recipe I have used before, only this time I marbled it by adding to half of the batter 1/2 tsp of chocolate emulco.  And, oh yes!  This time around I halved all the ingredients and instead of butter, I used soft margarine.  I don't know whether it was the chocolate emulco or the margarine, but the cupcakes turned out very soft and moist and yummy!

Wish I had made more for myself though!

No comments:

Post a Comment