Monday, July 23, 2012

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

Star Q

Image sourced from Google 

As usual I'm late again.  This time in wishing everyone Marhaban Ya Ramadhan.  We are already into the fourth day of fasting, and I have just now found some time to make this entry.  Excuses, excuses!

But, on the plus side, the first two days of fasting were a flurry of activities because all my children were at home.  It is always a much livelier environment when the kids are around, amidst their sibling bickering that sometimes can get on my nerves!

My second daughter is home for the weekend off from her matriculation studies.  And my eldest is on his long two-month holiday.  He's actually working part-time until 7.00 p.m. almost daily, but he manages to make it back home in time for Iftaar.  When he's back the sibling bickering continues!

Well,  got to get on with my Ramadhan recipe entries, and I have four days of recipes to make up for.  So, once again happy fasting and may all my Muslim brothers and sisters remain calm in performing your religious duties.  Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment