Thursday, September 6, 2012

More Fruit Tartlets

Star Q


I had a fun time making these.  As usual I had made the shells earlier (two days earlier) and last night I made the custard.  This morning, I assembled the fruit tartlets and delivered them to a friend who ordered them.  Sounds simple even though the making is quite tedious.  

Of course, it is quite difficult to get fresh berries to make the tarlets look more beautiful and presentable.  So,  I had to make do with what ever fruits that were available in the shops here, and luckily my friend is not the picky type!  But, my better half assured me that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.  If my critics like them, so would everyone else (almost!)

Here's looking forward to making another batch for the same friend in two weeks time!



No comments:

Post a Comment