Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tidying Up

The New Computer Table
Today, I didn't actually have any spare time at the office, however I made time in the afternoon after school to do a little bit of tidying up, that is to replace the old computer table in the Form 6 Teachers' Room with the new one I had ordered earlier this week.  

It was a lot of work because, the door through which I had to get the table through was partially blocked by a cabinet.  So, I had to remove all the books on the shelves, move the cabinet out of the way then only could I move the table into the room and put the computer on it.  Finally, I had to put the cabinet back in its original place and place all the books back on the shelves.  Tiring and lonely work, but happy to see the place tidied up!

No comments:

Post a Comment