Friday, November 2, 2018

Avocado and Corn Salad


This is yet another avocado based salad I have prepared for my lunch today.  As usual Fridays at the office are long and dreary, so I really need something to perk me up and food is definitely one of those perks.

Everything in this salad I rummaged through my fridge.  My better half is always happy when she sees me clearing up the fridge.😂  This time around I found cherry tomatoes, an avocado, an ear of corn and some leftover fried chicken. Easy peasy!   The only component in this salad that needs a recipe is the dressing.  So here it is.

1 tbs Japanese sesame dressing
1 tsp whole grain mustard
1 tsp date vinegar
2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp honey
A pinch of salt

Put all the ingredients into a jar.  Cover with the lid and shake until the ingredients emulsify.

No comments:

Post a Comment